Effective Date: February 27, 2020
NSN may also provide clients and others with an on-line platform via an NSN account. This Site provides you with access to and use of NSN videos, information, services, and products (collectively the “Services”), including the opportunity to purchase certain products or other services (collectively "Paid Services"). Before you continue using the Site, the Services, or any of the NSN products or services, it is important that you review the Terms.
Ownership of Site. The Services and the Site are owned and operated by NSN. Except as permitted under this Agreement, copying, storing, displaying, reproducing, distributing, selling, licensing, sublicensing, publishing or creating derivative works of any videos, content or materials on the Site or available through the Services are expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from NSN. All images, videos, and media created by NSN ("Content") are the sole property of NSN. NSN retains ownership and licensing rights to all Content.
Acceptance of Terms. By entering and using the Site or Services, you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them. Acceptance of these Terms creates a binding contract between you and NSN that you will use the Services only in a manner consistent with these Terms. Your use of the Site and the Services is entirely conditioned on and subject to your compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not access or use the Site or Services. Specific pages on the Site may set out additional terms and conditions which, in addition to these Terms, shall be binding upon you with respect to those pages. In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and information included in other materials which are not agreements (for example, promotional materials and mailers), these Terms will control with respect to the Site and Services. We require that you be 16 years or older to use the Site or Services; if you are under 16 years old, you should not access or use the Site or Services.
Patent Information. Inventions, features, and services within NSN products may be the subject matter of future patents. Such subject matter is confidential and protected by the Uniform Trade Secrets Act.
Trademark Information. The following are some of the trademarks of NSN: NICOLE SILBER NUTRITION™, NSN™, TINY TASTERS™. NSN’s trademarks may be registered in the United States and other countries. NSN reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other indicia ("Marks"). NSN does not routinely accept or review specific requests for guidance on the use of its Marks. Any unauthorized use of any NSN-owned Mark, or any use of a mark that is confusingly similar to, or likely to cause confusion with, an NSN-owned Mark, would constitute infringement of NSN's exclusive trademark rights.
All brand, product, and service names used on the Site or in these Services which identify NSN or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of NSN and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of NSN or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
Copyright Information. NSN's products, services, videos, Site content and related materials (collectively, "Offerings") are owned by NSN and/or its licensors, and all rights in such Offerings are reserved by NSN and/or its licensors. For information regarding permission to use screen displays, videos, and other content, please email a request for NSN's Permissions Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request please state the reason(s) why you are requesting the information.
Notices of Infringement. Persons who believe that their copyrights have been infringed by NSN’s Site or otherwise may notify NSN's Designated Copyright Agent. All notices must comply with the requirements of U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and regulations promulgated thereunder, each as amended. Such notices not complying with these requirements will be returned unprocessed. No other notices or inquiries of any type, including requests for information, purchase or technical support questions, notices of infringement of third-party trademark or patent rights, employment inquiries, press inquiries, or investor inquiries, will be read or answered under this Agent and Agent Address.
Designated Copyright Agent and Address of Agent:
Attn: David M. Slater, Esq.
240 West 73rd Street, Suite 701
New York, NY 10023
Licensing and Support. For licensing and legal inquiries, please refer such inquiries to email@example.com.
Amendment of Terms; Termination.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we will post the new Terms on the Site and update the effective date set forth above.
- This Agreement and the Services provided hereunder shall continue until terminated as provided herein. You agree that NSN may at any time without notice to you: terminate this Agreement; suspend or terminate the Services or Site; or terminate your account and delete any content stored in your account; and you agree that NSN may take the foregoing actions for any reason, including if, in NSN’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these Terms or if a competent regulatory authority requires us to do so, or may do so without cause.
Personal Use of Website. NSN grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, view, use, display and print information on this site, including all the materials provided hereon, for your personal, informational, noncommercial use only. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, license, or sell any content or any portion of this site without the prior express written consent of NSN. NSN will sometimes grant permission for such use so long as NSN is properly acknowledged, but the prior express written consent of NSN is required.
Password. If we provide a function on the Site which permits you to register as an NSN user, you may be asked to provide a password. If so, you are the only person permitted to use this password to access and use the Services. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. You must notify NSN immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or if you believe that your password is no longer confidential. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure. We may rely on the authority of anyone using your password, and in no event and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any compromise of the confidentiality of your password or any unauthorized access using your password.
Information Provided by You. You agree that the information that you provide to us on registration, if any, and at all other times, including all information you provide when using the Services, will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is always kept accurate and up to date. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account, your correspondence, and your orders, if applicable. You agree that NSN is free to use any such information without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, modifying, manufacturing and marketing products and services and modifying or improving the Site and Services.
Prohibited Conduct. You agree that you will not:
- use the Site or Services:
- for any unlawful purposes;
- to create, produce, or distribute any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, malicious, fraudulent, misleading, abusive, harmful to any person or property, false, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- to create, produce, or distribute any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party including, but not limited to NSN; or
- to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- interfere with, harm or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) the Site or Services or servers or networks connected to the Site or Services, or disobey any laws, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations governing access to or use of the Site or networks connected to the Site or Service;
- access or attempt to access any information, documents or material that you are not authorized to access; or
- use any robot, spider, or other such programmatic or automatic device to obtain information from the Site or otherwise monitor or copy any portion of the Site;
- use the Site or Services:
THE SERVICES, THE SITE, THE TINY TASTERS VIDEOS, AND ALL OTHER NSN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY US "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL OTHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NSN DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF ITS SERVICES. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THE TINY TASTERS’ VIDEOS, AND ALL OTHER VIDEOS AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OF A PEDIATRICIAN. YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CREATE A NUTRITIONIST-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH NSN OR ITS NUTRITIONISTS. NSN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, AND YOUR RELIANCE OR USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK.
- Limitations of Liability and Damages.
- NSN, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS SOLD, THE TINY TASTERS VIDEO SERIES, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL OR DOCUMENTS.
- PAID PRODUCT OR SERVICE: SOLE REMEDY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER A PAID PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR BREACH OF ANY OBLIGATION WITH RESPECT TO A PAID PRODUCT OR SERVICE SHALL BE A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC PAID PRODUCT OR SERVICE AT ISSUE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL NSN’S LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER SUCH ITEM EXCEED SUCH AMOUNT.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS CONTAINED IN THE TERMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SECTIONS 14 AND 15, SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 15, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF NSN UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00) OR THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NSN, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party service providers to the Site and/or Services from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from: any breach of these Terms or of any representation, warranty, or covenant you make herein; your access to and use of the Site; your use of the Services or purchase of Products; your viewing of the Tiny Tasters video series; your use of third-party content; and your grant of rights and licenses to NSN pursuant to these Terms.
Paid Products and Services: Prices/Cancellation. The rate for any Paid Products or Services, if any, may be set forth on an NSN proposal, order form, or other document. All rates are generally stated in U.S. dollars and are valid until altered by us. In the event that a Paid Product or Service is mistakenly listed at an incorrect rate, NSN reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the Paid Product or Service listed at the incorrect rate. NSN reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, NSN shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect rate. Risk of loss and title to any products that you may purchase from us passes to you upon our delivery of such products to the carrier.
- Choice of Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the substantive law of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree that any litigation arising out of this Agreement, or relating to the operation of the Site or Services or content appearing therein, shall be brought only in the state or federal courts located in New York, New York. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and hereby waive any challenge to the propriety or convenience of jurisdiction or venue of such courts. Without limiting the effect of any disclaimer contained herein, any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site or Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- Assignment. You may not assign the Agreement and/or any of the rights or obligations contained herein. NSN may freely assign this Agreement and the rights and obligations contained herein.
- Notices. NSN may notify you of certain events relating to the Site or Services, or your use of the Site or Services. We may choose to notify you of these matters via a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in NSN’s account information, or by written communication sent by U.S. mail, postage pre-paid, to your address on record in NSN’s account information. If we notify you by mail, mail notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of three days after mailing; if we sent you notice by email, such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of twenty-four (24) hours after sending. You may give notice to NSN (such notice shall be deemed given when received by NSN) at any time only by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to NSN at the following address: Attn: General Counsel’s Office, Nicole Silber Nutrition PLLC, 22 West 27th St., 6th Floor, New York NY 10001.
If you have any comments or questions about these Terms, the Site or our Service, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.